Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 31, 2012

~28/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What's your definition of a good time?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at around 8:30a.m today. Officially, that is. I'm sure the many times I woke up in the middle of the night don't count. BIG thanks to the new pup we've fondly dubbed Poodie - short for Poodle - who can't shut up when he's alone.

-.-

Had Aromantic for breakfast together with a slice of bread. And a cup of orange-apple juice that my aunt concocted. Haha.

For lunch, my mom and I went to the old vegetarian shop. There, my mom and I shared a set for two, where we had the sweet and sour 'chicken', veggie, seaweed soup, egg+bittergourd and Chinese tea.

O.O

After packing a 'hakka lei cha' for my aunt, we paid the bill and left for home. When 3 o'clock came, my BM teacher arrived and we had class. My mom left for work at around 5 and I was left to study a little of Maths before eating dinner at 8:30p.m.

That, was at the dai chao place opposite my house. Not a fancy restaurant - just a normal roadside stall, where we ate a fish, chicken, veggie and beancurd. Satisfying, as usual.

At home, I continued doing some BM essays before my mom decided it was time for me to go to sleep. That was at 10:30p.m, when CSI:12 was just starting to get interesting :(

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: That was a short post O.O

No comments: