Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 24, 2012

シンガポール 1日目

Today's million-dollar question: How do you stop a seizure?

*          *          *

You don't -.-

As far as I'm concerned, whenever I get jerks, a seizure will happen.

And that's what went down on Monday just before we were about to leave for Singapore.

-.-

You see, the day before, I had gone to sleep at around 2 something. It wasn't without my parents' permissions, technically. They were there when I was watching TV :)

We watched quite a few stuff on Astro within that time. My parents were watching Thor whilst I used the computer for a while longer but I managed to catch the end after switching the computer off.

I also charged my iPad overnight so I could watch my movies with ease in Singapore.

[Of course, I didn't realize I was going to get a seizure -.-]

Thor finished at around 12. Next was Red.

You remember that show? RED: Retired, Extremely Dangerous? Bruce Willis starred in that film? Alongside Morgan Freeman (who died in the end, unfortunately) and some other actors.

Uh huh~

Red finished at around 2 and that's how I ended up sleeping late.

Not to mention I had to wake up early the next day. Had my alarm set to ring at 5:45a.m. Of course, I only became aware that my phone was ringing when it was 6:30a.m -.-

Bathed before my parents. I'm guessing it's 'cause they wanted to sleep some more -.- I don't blame them: my dad'll have to drive for three hours plus, right?

So after I went down, I used the computer again to convert Ella Enchanted into mp4 format so I could watch it on my iPad later. That was when I got it.

The jerks.

At first, when it happened, it didn't occur to me that it was my jerks. You know, since the last seizure I had was quite some time ago, I thought my condition had stabilized.

So I just waved it off and continued what I was doing.

But it happened again.

I still didn't think it was my jerks.

To explain it in simpler terms, I'll use Lovely Complex as an example. Of course, only those who've watched it would understand what I'm talking about, but anyways, here's the gist of it:

Girl and guy are friends. They've been friends - and sometimes, enemies - since the start of school. However, one day, the girl realizes she likes him. She confesses but the guy says she's been his friend for so long, he doesn't know if he can suddenly see her as his girlfriend.

In a way, that's what I thought of my jerks when they came. I thought it couldn't have been jerks because they haven't come in so long.

Until it happened a third time.

That's when it hit me. That it must've been my jerks. Almost immediately, I got up and crept to the couch where I laid flat and entwined my fingers together across my stomach, closing my eyes and thinking about nothing.

Obviously it didn't do much -.-

I still got my seizure.

Felt, as usual, like shit when I came to. It was 8:3a.m when we finally left home for Singapore. Sucked big time, because all I wanted to do was sleep. Under normal circumstances I would've loved such an opportunity, but because of the seizure-after-effects, I was too woozy to have Baskin Robbins.

*Whines*

I was convinced that anything that went into my mouth would just come back out so I refused ice cream. Surprising, I know. But I'd rather not have ice cream than jack all over my dad's car.

-.-

Got better as we entered Singapore. Collected my sister from her place after dropping her stuff off. Went somewhere for lunch, I think. Can't remember much because I don't think I was even concentrating whilst in the car.

After checking in, my sister asked if I wanted to bunk in her room because we only had one hotel room this time in Hotel Michael. It would've been Festive Hotel, originally, but they were fully booked this time, so we had to pick another hotel.

Also under Sentosa, of course.

I accepted my sister's offer because if not, my dad would've slept on the floor - or the couch. It doesn't matter. It's stupid.

Can't remember where we had dinner either because my mind's still screwed up. Even now, yes.

Remembered sleeping at around 1, though. I wanted to show my sister Daniel Sloss' new video as well as listen to 風の中の Primrose :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: