Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 31, 2012

~29/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Daniel Sloss, anyone?

*         *          *

Ola :)

Mom woke me up today at 6:27a.m. Obviously I didn't give much care to my own alarm, which I had set at 6:15a.m. Lately I've been feeling too tired to wake up for anything, really.

Not a good sign.

After freshening up and getting my stuff ready for school, my mom, dad, brother and I left to the Restoran Jiulixiang near my school. Ate the bbq pork noodles + wantan before my parents dropped me off at school.

Was stopped outside the assembly hall by Mr Hobo and got interrogated with regards to why I was late. Obviously I told him I had permission to do so. Plus, my mom wouldn't allow me to step into school without proper breakfast, so... Yeah~

Had a little time before our BM examination so I read my exercise book a while before the paper started. Not bad, actually. One of the questions in the 2nd section was similar to the essay I had done the night before and I was going to do that one but I saw a different one that I wanted to attempt so...

:P

When the paper ended, I told Dellie about my dad's plans to bring the both of us to lunch before going to her place to study History. It's not Wednesday's paper but I wasn't exactly prepared for that so some help would be nice.

After recess, I felt really, really nauseous. Don't know why, but I felt like if I put anything into my mouth, it would just come back out. The second paper was due to start in half an hour so I studied all could first before it started.

Wasn't too bad, but my hand felt like shit after the exam. When our papers were collected and the class was cleaned, Dellie and I left to the toilet then to the back of our school where my dad collected us.

Ate at De Maw Guan. Awesome stuff.

Dad dropped us off again after lunch where Dellie and I studied History until 4:30p.m. Dad fetched me after that. Upon reaching home, I bathed then got my books ready for the first tuition for the day - Maths.

My Add Maths teacher was teaching me Maths. She's a real jack of all traits, so I can trust her to teach me well :)

2 hours later, my brother bought my dinner. After eating it - chicken rice - I had my second class for the day - Chemistry - by my Biology teacher. She was good, of course. After all, she's more of a Chem pro than a Bio pro.

At 10:30p.m, I drank soup, ate my meds, then got around to drafting my blog posts while listening to music before going to sleep.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I didn't know Dellie read my blog O.O

No comments: