Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 10, 2012

~09/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Kai pei or kai hong?

* * *

Ola :)

Went to school today.

I know, I know. Humongous surprise there, right?

I reached at around 8:50++a.m, though. Not that it took me since 6:30a.m to reach school, but I woke up at 8:09a.m.

Why?

'Cause I can.

You see, thanks to my physician (cheh, "my physician") re-titrating my medicine, I'm forever dizzy and in the need of more sleep. It was my BM tuition teacher's idea to get her permission to ask the school to provide me with some leeway with regards to what time I should be in school.

As of the eighth of August, I'm allowed to come late to school as long as I reach before 9 o'clock.

Thus, 8:50++a.m.

My friends were more than shocked to see me. They were wondering why the hell I had come because the schedule was absolutely shitty.

Three periods of Add Maths. No History.

-.-

It was Physics by the time I arrived. The teacher taught, of course. She also relieved some of my classmates' anger(?) when she said that she'd take one of our History periods to continue where she'd left off.

Many asked her to take both, but since she was leaving school early, it could not be done.

Our fourth period was Moral, but our teacher failed to make an appearance so I just spoke to Dellie about nothing in particular. Spoke to Chucky about 'Adrian' then went to the library for recess.

Dellie wasn't feeling well so she didn't eat much. My mom had packed croissants from Free Mori so I didn't go hungry.

After recess, I had BM. The teacher gave us work (which I completed before going to the toilet). I was the one of the few who actually did the work. The others were too busy talking about shit.

There was one period of English after that but since nobody in class did the model test paper that our teacher gave (some 'forgot to bring' their papers whilst the rest just didn't bother), the teacher just handed me one copy (because she probably knows I'll do it) and sat around talking to the students about stuff.

We were expecting our Physics teacher after English was over but to our surprise (and some's delight), nobody turned up. Not even our Add Maths teacher.

So, grabbing the opportunity, I took out my NST notebook and wrote about random stuff I wanted to blog about. The two previous posts are the products of my random-ness.

Haha.

Made use of my sister's advice to include pictures since my posts are always so dull and plain. Can't help it if I can't find the right pictures -.- And I can't do food reviews because I don't have a phone with good camera qualities like the IPHONE.

-.-

Bleghh~

Anyways, I didn't even realize that all three periods had gone past and NO ONE came in. I wasted 2 hours just writing in my notebook, whatthefrick.

Packed my bags then waited downstairs for my mom. Borrowed Jus' phone to call her since we came out earlier than 2:30p.m. She arrived about half an hour later.

Contemplated where to bring me for lunch on our way back. Decided on the In-House Cafe but it was closed, so we had to go to Tesco instead.

You see, my mom wanted to get some sundries so she said I could eat at Old Town, Pappa Rich, In-House Cafe, Tesco (whichever restaurant in it), or even Leisure Mall (because they had Giant there).

Originally, I wanted Old Town, but we decided on In-House because I'd never been there before. It was closed, however, so I thought we could go to Leisure Mall because I wanted Chatime. Last minute, though, my mom decided it was too far.

Couldn't turn into Old Town because the road was blocked and there was no way to turn back out and get to Old Town. So, we decided it was fate to eat somewhere in Tesco.

It boiled down to either Cravings or Pak Hailam's Kopitiam.

Mom would've preferred the latter but there were better discount offers at the former, so it was settled.

Had some chicken dish. Mom had omega soft-boiled eggs with bread (with kaya and butter). Drank water. Mom drank cappuccino, I think. Can't remember.

Shared a few bites of her bread whilst waiting for mine. Quite unfortunately, they had gotten my order wrong so they had to do it all over again.

And I had to wait all over again.

-.-

Thankfully my mom ate so I didn't die of starvation.

Footed the bill then went to Tesco for sundry-shopping. After that, we went back home. Used my iPad for a while then bathed and kept an eye on the people who were drilling holes in our house.

*For reasons I cannot disclose here*

Had porridge and chicken for dinner. Not bad. I love the porridge nearby my house. The dude's really nice too. Gave us more porridge for the same price for one.

And he makes the best chicken sauce EVER.

Slept pretty late because I was watching the Olympics with my parents and aunt. The synchronized swimming team from Russia was absolutely stunning. Their stunts were awesome! They deserved their score of 98++%.

Saw a few Rhythmic Gymnastic routines from Germany, Ukraine, Italy and Spain too before finally turning in for the night.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: