Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 30, 2012

~19/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Who died and made you King of anything?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I shall skip on the hypothetical thing: I don't feel like thinking too much. I'm actually drafting this blog post whilst in the OverTime in Solaris Dutamas. Haha. Waiting for food, actually. Would have been playing Hotel Dash: Suite Success if it were up to me but Mom has voiced her disagreements.

And obviously, I have to obey.

-.-

Anyways, that aside, I woke up at around nine something today because my parents wanted to have breakfast in the market today. Yes, that is rare, because we are not the go-for-breakfast kind of people. My idea of breakfast is a cup of cereal (cornflakes). Well, at least, it has been my idea of breakfast since the maid left.

:P

*Pause*

Sorry, the lighting was bad and I had to stop.

So, anyway, we left to the market and went to that place near MC. I got something else, though. I had the ham-egg bun, 'cause its been so bloody long since the last time I ate that. It tasted awesome.

Drank iced Milo, as usual.

After breakfast, we lounged a bit before I went to bathe, got dressed, then left with my parents and brother to KLCC where we visited the annual book fest by Popular. Reached at around 12 something?

Damn, was the place CROWDED!

T'was like nobody had gone to a book fair before. People of all ages were everywhere. Even small toddlers. Then again, there WAS an event prepared specially for kids around that age, so I suppose obviously they would attend.

I got a few books. One of them "The Definitive Book of Body Language" by Allan and Barbara Pease. I also got one book from the Chicken Soup series themed Thinking Postitive.

No prizes for guessing who wanted me to get that book.

Got a few others but I shan't bore you with the details. Qualified for the "I Love Popular" contest so I signed up, answered the questions and then our family left the place for lunch at Pappa Rich.

This time, instead of my N10 order or the vegetarian nasi lemak dish, I got the V07. Surprising, no?

Even my drink was different. Ordered the D16 drink. Turned out alright. I wouldn't order the V07 again but I think I have a new favourite drink :P

Dad and Uncle Ho joined up at around 3:30p.m. Started playing Hotel Dash: Suite Success whilst waiting for them. Left at 4 something.

From then on, it was Sword Art Online 7 and KoiChoco 5 & 6 before we all left to Publika for dinner.

Ordered the Breaded Fish & Chips. I didn't realize what 'breaded' meant -.- The other stuff s fine, though.

And all the while, OT was playing songs that I knew. First was "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri. Then, it was "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne. Followed by my sister's favourite (one of them, anyway) "King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles. Also, they played "Kiss Me" by (insert unknown artist name here) and "Listen To Your Heart" by DHT. Oh, and while my mom, aunt and I were leaving, they had just started playing "Hello" by Lionel Richie.

:(

Why were only my mom, aunt and I leaving?

We had to get some stuff from Free Mori.

Haha.

Brother joined us halfway.

At Free Mori, which you can read about here, we got quite a few stuff. I got a spicy floss roll, a tuna Danish, a Parmesan ham pastry, croissant, marble cake and one Black Beauty (of chocolate and chocolate cake).

I can feel you salivating.

:P

When we left Free Mori, (which was heartbreaking for me because I wanted the last opera slice of cake but my mom objected) we headed back to OT and then to the Tai Tong branch near Leisure Mall.

Why?

To get moon cake for my sister.

-.-

When that was done, we went home. I sat at the couch for  while before switching the computer on. Listened to the full version of Kaze no Naka no Primrose, which you can hear here (I've updated!) a few times before taking screenshots of Sword Art Online 7 for the episode review. Mind you, it'll take a while before I actually do because I won't be in town for a couple of days.

So here I am, upstairs with my parents watching Red. You know, Retired and Extremely Dangerous? Yeah, the one with Bruce Willis. Before this, my parents were watching Thor on HBO. Haha, I know, right? They had never seen it before and my dad has wanted to watch it for a while now so...

Lucky him, eh?

Gonna sleep soon, I guess. After this, that is :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: