Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 9, 2012

~29/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people seem to like music that make their internal organs bleed?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at about 7 something but I only got up at plus-minus 8 o'clock. Mind's fuzzy because those are events from a couple o' weeks ago. I remember feeding Snuffles and the mutt at around 9 though.

Breakfast was at Old Town White Coffee. Reason? No idea. My sister was feeling indulgent, I guess. I had the usual bbq chicken (or was it pork? O.O) rice with egg and drank orange juice - because my sister was against my JO07 drink -.-

After breakfast, we came back. Grabbed the clothes, cleaned our dogs' droppings and a whole load of stuff. By the time we were done, my sister and I were tired, frustrated and a bunch of other adjectives that mean pretty much the same thing.

O.O

Not to mention, we stank of poop, curtesy of Snuffles and Pepper.

Not too sure about what happened for the rest of the afternoon but at 4-something p.m, the whole famiglia left to Batu Caves to visit my ku po.

Was absolutely satisfying because - as was her tradition - she prepared a feast for us consisting of homemade marble cake, croissant (not homemade) and curry puffs. Ooh, and she made orange squash too.

-.-

I know, I know. I could've sworn I gained a lot of weight just from one visit.

Haha.

We reminisced in our memories that evening. Lots of stories from when they were young resurfaced to settle themselves into our mental time capsule. We talked of my late grandma and her times as my grandaunt's daughter's driving mentor.

Plenty of laughter filled the hall despite the slight sadness in the atmosphere when we were reminded of my late grandma.

She was spoken of with plenty of love and respect, though.

Anyways, at about 6p.m, after a firm promise to come back when the holidays dawn, we set a course towards Mid Valley.

Well, we ended up in Gardens, but that counts too, right? Once we entered, my sister and I headed straight to the Mid Valley-Gardens bridge to Mid Valley.

Why?

One word: Probiotics.

Snuffles ran out of it a couple of weeks ago so she's been without it since then. That's not good because her stomach's disappearing again.

Yeah~ So we made our way to Pets Wonderland to get the Probiotics. We were also requested to find some poop scooper for the dogs - by my dad.

Oh my God, there was a 2-month old Siberian Husky and a 5-month old Golden Retriever and the both of them were so CUTE!!!

The Husky had heterochromia. Couldn't see it at the beginning because the light was shining at a weird angle. One eye's actually topaz whilst the other is a very light blue.

It was HEARTBREAKING when we said goodbye, but it was, nonetheless, inevitable.

*Makes whining noises*

-.-

After our mission to Pets Wonderland was completed, my sister and I parted ways - she to where the rest of our famiglia was and I to my haven, that is, Borders. After perusing the "New Arrivals" section and selecting my book, 'The Definitive Book to Body Language', I headed to the Starbucks in Borders and ordered my usual before seating myself at one of the unoccupied tables.

Good choice too, because my family was taking forever to finish shopping. By the time they had called me over for dinner, I was famished.

Dinner was at Ying Ker Lou, famous for its Hakka cuisine. T'was not bad, I guess. I had been there a few times already so I knew what some tasted like.

When dinner was over, we left Mid Valley and returned home. As usual, I can't remember what happened after that.

-.-

Slept early? Late? Who knows?

:P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: