Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, November 27, 2008

You remember when...

You remember when someone tries to tell you something but you just don't listen?

You remember when you try to tell someone something but they just won't listen?

You remember when...

Now I'm going to tell you something and I want you to listen.

I-hate-Black Dot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Gotcha!

Phew, that was great! You thought I would be all emotional all of a sudden! Not a chance! Haha! I've got better things to do than to suddenly squirt some stupid thingymabob out that doesn't even make sense! ^ ^

Anyways, you know, I think some people just don't get it. First Book, fine, it's nice, but it's not awesome. Second Book, bordering on boring, it's not great. Third Book, it's very stupid, it's not marvelous. Fourth Book, it's despiteful, not the best thing you've ever read.

I doubt the fifth book will be any better.

You know, that's what I don't get. The authoress, she probably didn't have anymore ideas on what to write. Everything was starting to be cliche after the second book. All the "he leaves and won't ever come back" stuff is just ludicrous. For one thing, everyone knows the co-main character will come back for his lover, and for another thing, it's stupid for one person to love two people.

You can't say you love someone but you're not "in love" with that person. It's bullshit. And people actually think that the main character is such a good person. First Book, she's okay, but she gets so selfish and greedy in the coming books.

I'm not an authoress, yet :P, but if I were to write a book, I would get ideas that no authoress has ever thought of. I'm speaking in terms of people's love lives. I might not be the best authoress in the whole wide world, actually, I'm not even an authoress yet, but I know no one gets the best stuff when you have just started on something.

But I'm giving you a piece of advice, as a critic, not some stupid girl with nothing to do.

My advice is, keep writing stories, never use the same ideas, and when my time comes and I write a best-selling book, I'd like you to give me a piece of advice too.

No comments: