Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow...

Wow, after all that emo-talk, I'm glad I'm about to settle to something more casual. :P I went to school as usual. Finally got an English teacher, only I don't really like him. He seems... Weird. Anyway, after that, we went for recess. I had chocolate muffin. I couldn't even find Danya for recess! I thought she was in the canteen, she wasn't. I thought she would be at ko-op, she wasn't.

In the end, I had to recess with Maria and the others. And... I'm so sorry Danya, but Andyy wanted to know so...

Yeah...

I think you know what I mean.

Anyway, she won't tell a soul, I'm confident about that. Fina doesn't know, don't worry. Anyway, I was really hoping you would participate in the celeb thing... I thought it would be a nice "sorry" that way...

But fear not, I shall not care.

^ ^

That's about all. I'm finally converting all the Avatar stuff. So happy. Can watch on my iPod. I'm so friggin' happy because then...

^ ^

I don't think I'll be able to wake up for school from now on. :P

*Glances at the clock and flinches*

Ugh, I've got tuition at 6. Does the universe hate me or what? Sheesh, I'm so happy about the Avatar thingymabob and now this... -_- Oh, I forgot to mention my mom watched a little bit of Avatar yesterday when I sync-ed my iPod. It was so hilarious because she didn't like it at all! Haha, it was a big laugh.

Not to mention, Sean, Brendie and Cheeng were at my house yesterday doing theory work. Haha. It was so funny but at the same time, annoying, because the Tan sisters were there.

I think that's all I have to report for now.

*But beware, tomorrow, there will be jokes posted on my blog because... I've got a jokebook from the infamous George Ong so it'll be hilarious. Ciao, little bloggie!*

P/S: Maria and Danya are making up on Monday. I'm so happy. ^ ^

No comments: