Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick...

Shit, I'm sick and I have exams tomorrow. Can life get anymore unfair? C'mon, the Drama Competition will be coming up soon, I can't just miss it by being sick!!

Oi, the competition's only going to be next month. I have plenty time to recover.

Shut up, you stupid voice in my head!

-I went a little crazy back there. Ugh...-

Alright, let me give you a review of what's been going on. I just had Seni exam today. *Everyone's Watermelon was cacat, except mine, of course. << cheh wa... Joking la, joking. :P* Apart from that, I'm helping Narein with one of his scripts and you know la, how wonderful his English is. Turns out, Blackie's one's worse. You should've seen the amount Chucky editted. Hello? I'm not even the one editting and the whole paper needs to be corrected. She can't get even one sentence right.

Why was she writing?

Well, Narein entrusted her with that duty to write the full script from his draft and she did.

...

Not even 2 scenes habis type, she gave it back, said she was malas.

Memang pun she malas! Otak tak de! Semua kosong dalam kepalanya yang buruk dan bodoh!

Excuse me la, but can you actually excuse her? I told you she was a beast. It's your fault you didn't want to listen.

By the way, Narein then asked me to help. And me, being oh-so-generous (:P), decided to help.

Narein, I'm joking. Chill.

So, I'm still on it. I was sick practically the whole day, so I couldn't write much. However, good news, I've finished my Grammar work, so nothing to be afraid of tomorrow.

[Wait, as English AJK, I haven't printed out the list of names yet.]

...

I'm screwed.

:P

Oh well, apart from that, I've got nothing to report. However, I'm sure I will have loads to tomorrow, because you know what day it is...

TUESDAY!!

And you know what happens on Tuesday...

ELS CLUB!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!

URESHII!!! *And for those who know peanuts about Japanese, that means "Happy".*

Ciao.

No comments: