Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bokura Ga Ita



Phew! It's been so god dang long since I made an anime review. You got that right, this is another anime that caught my eye. It's called Bokura Ga Ita. Translated into English, it would be "We Were There". Anyways, it's technically more of a high school love story.

The plot is much like Lovely Complex, another anime I know. Since I haven't reviewed that yet, I shall do so after this.

Basically, Girl likes Guy, Guy had an ex-girlfriend and she died in a car accident a year before Girl met Guy. The Ex-Gf died in the car with another guy, her ex-bf, and Guy was kinda feeling betrayed especially since the ex-bf treats her like crap. Anyway, Guy soon likes Girl, he confesses. Obviously, since the Girl likes Guy, she accepts.

Some ups and downs along the way, as usual. By the way, I haven't watched everything yet, but I like it anyway. The guy's really cute but as usual, all the guy characters in anime end up being a little snobbish first so... ^ ^

Putting that aside, it has 26 episodes. It's downloadable, of course, since I already have. Just get the link of the video to www.downthisvideo.com and paste it there. Press "Download" and it works like a charm.

I don't know if it's a virus, but I'm not complaining!! ^ ^

So if you find you have nothing to do, watch this on Youtube. If you're worse of a romantic than I am (Just so you know, I'm not really a romantic, I hate reality romance, but it's fine in anime. Maybe because it's funny. :P), you'll like this anime... A lot...

^ ^

Unfortunately, I hate the kind of conflict they portrayed in this anime. I hated the ending too. Watch it to find out why :)

Nanami *Sasaki Nozomi*
- Ayako (Kimi ni Todoke)
- Ayukawa (Yumeiro Patissiere)
- Sapphire (Jewelpet Tinkle)

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Sorry, Yano's only important role was as... Yano -_- Bleghh~

No comments: