Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 5, 2009

ELS Orion Meeting

That was today. I had to stay back in school from 2:15 until 3:00. We met at the Form 5 classroom. *Due to some stuff, I shall not reveal the class's name* It was so fun. I mean, it was a meeting, but it had its fun sides.

The Vice President and Chief Editor of the Orion was there to conduct the meeting. Among the things that we had to do were:

-Interview Puan S *discipline teacher* for some stuff
-Make articles *and other stuff*
-Give assignments. *Or in our case, recieve assignments*

And etcetera.

At first, the Chief Editor *I shall call her San* had told us that the Vice President *Namely Al* said we *as the journalists of the ELS Orion* wouldn't be able to handle more than 2 articles. But you know me, I was born to write. San told us that if we were able to write more, we were more than welcome to. So, well, I... kind of... sorta...

... accepted 3 assignments...

Okay, you can't really call that 3, because two of them *main issue and first page* are practically the kind of work that is joined. Whereas the other would be an article about an incident that we *Maria, Andyy, Danya and other people* witnessed in the Bilik Serbaguna room.

*I'll inform you about that later. :P*

Another thing... I totally LOVE ELS!!! The Orion sounds like so much fun. I'm definitely loyal to them forever!!!

Unfortunately, the only downside is Blackie's in it as well. Fish her to the high heavens. She only joined ELS because she didn't get accepted in UBS. Well, serves her right. If it's anything I hate, it's people like her who join the ELS club just because they can't get their first choice. It's like... "I wanted an icecream, but since I don't have it, I'm going to settle for rice."

That's the suckiest reason for any person to take.

Grrr, I hate people like that...

Anyway, I love ELS. I love it and always will. I'm determined I will do well as the journalist for the Orion. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!

No comments: