Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Danya on a Multivocal-ing Spree...

Yup, you got that right. This happened yesterday during PJ time for our class. She and I were ahead of the others in walking towards the basketball court place. No one was there or around us at that time, so we just sat down and I let Danya read my latest story. Suddenly, she yelled and pointed towards the opposite side of her, which happened to be behind me.

"BEE!!!"

I looked around in a shock and saw that the bee was injured and flew to the ground. Ants started crawling towards it and carried it around. This "inspired" Danya to multivocal. She looked at the bee and moved a finger towards it. Mimicking the bee, she said, "NO! Don't touch me, don't touch me, DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU PUNY HUMAN!!!"

"I'm bigger than you, stupid." *Danya as herself*

At that time, I was already cracking up. Then, it went worse. She acted like one of the ant "soldiers" and was like, "AHH! Don't kill me, don't kill me, DON'T KILL ME!!!" -Danya steps on the ant- "Oops, I'm dead."

*Me cracking up again*

Then, when she finally killed all the ants, she noticed one was still running around and she said again, "AHH! Everyone's dead! Am I the only soldier left?!" -Pause- "Whoa, 'I am Legend'".

*I started cracking up again*

Danya also couldn't stop laughing, you know? I went hysterical. And you know me, when I'm hysterical, I cry. :P Oh well, it's Danya anyway, so... ^ ^ :P

No comments: