Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 6, 2009

OVER!!!!

They're FINALLY FRIGGIN' OVER!!!!

Exams, you suck,
You really really suck,
The world's better without you,
Together now, let's shout "BOO!!!"

Okay... that was seriously random, so... ^ ^

Anyway, H and I still aren't talking. And guess what? Kangaroo taught me how to play "Guns" today and I didn't do so well. Hey, I'm not saying I like that game, it's just better if I understand it. When they're playing and I'm looking, I'm like... "What the crap are they doing that for? What's with all the fingers and postures. After I asked Kangaroo, she explained and yeah...

^ ^

Also, right now, I'm going to be focusing 100% on three things. ASEAN scholarship, the article that'll win me a trip to Dublin and ELS Orion.

I'm SO happy right now.

Talk about feeling grumpy, I'm grumpy because I wanted ais kacang today but no... my aunt didn't, wouldn't, let me buy it. Sheesh, it's not like I buy one every day!

I think...

:P

Apart from that, I really don't know what else to blog about.

"Win a trip to Dublin"?

Oh that...

My mom found an ad in the newspaper saying there was an essay competition coming on and the prize is a trip for two to Dublin, Ireland. I don't know for how long, but hey... Do I care? :P Anyways, I'm writing one on my own and one with Maria. The second one will be under her name and if it wins, I'll be bringing her. If the first one wins, I'm bringing my sister. ^ ^

Yup. I want that prize VERY much. It's like... what I've been dreaming of. My essay being chosen among the many hundreds to be the winning one and the reward will be a trip to Dublin. It's cool, dude!

Yup, the topic is "The Best Things in Life". If you want to, you can, but it'll be hard to take ME down!!!!!

MWAHAHAHA!

Chill, I was joking. :P

No comments: