Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Three words...

I

AM

SCREWED!!!

Seriously. I've got a scrap book on Science due tomorrow and I have no idea what to do. I have some stupid perpaduan thingymabob to hand in on Monday and I've got an oral test for English and I have no idea how to send it to Kangaroo on time for our test on MONDAY.

Why the fish did everything have to be done and/or handed in by Monday? Curse Mondays! Already we have the stupid perhimpunan thing where we sing the songs and listen to our teachers crap about the good and bad things around the school! For God's sake I don't care about my school being some stupid perdana school! Eesh!

And to add to all my luck, I have to do some stupid KH thing with my jahitan still with Maria. What's wrong with her? I know she has all her stuff to do too but I gave her more than 3 months to finish it! She offered to return it, but as if I have all the time in the world! Now she's busy with basketball and she's not even thinking about my jahitan.

If you think I'm insensitive, Maria and think I should do all the bloody work myself, please think so, because I'm starting to regret ever passing my jahitan to you.

Now I'm gonna get all E's for any of my Form 1 KH stuff because of that! I've finished all the past jahitans but it's not even inside my file! Stupid Raf is accusing me of not finishing my work. Now my PMR results are gone down the drain.

For Form 2, if I ever do the same thing again, I vow on my family's life I will commit suicide.

-_-

And I was supposed to type out all the oral test pairs and give it to her on Monday, but I didn't bring it back! Now, Puan A's gonna blame me for not being a good AJK. I'm so screwed. And plus, I've got to stay back like Mondays to Fridays for the whole week from tomorrow because I've got a stupid choir competition on Saturday!

I'm so dead.

No comments: