Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 1, 2009

PHOO!!

Wow, this is such a nice template, isn't it? The blue is so nice!! The only thing sad about it is the girl crying but hey, I don't hate it! << Manuelo's saying :P

By the way, I laughed so much during Music Class today, I had people calling me crazy and all that. Hey, I can't help it if someone says something funny, right? :P

Oh yes, tomorrow I have exams. But it's just Art. Don't have to get all worked up about it, right?

Right?

Right?

I'm screwed, aren't I?

:P

Oh well, just screw it, then. It should be quite easy anyway.

*Pause*

I'm screwed.

Oh well, at least there's ELS to cheer me up on Tuesday.

*ELS is supposed to be cancelled during the exam week, right?*

*Pause*

I'm screwed.

Well, there's that drama competition thing and I made a new one called Anathema. That should make it easier for my script to get chosen right?

*My sister said she preferred Romaia and Julian, which she said if she were the one choosing, she wouldn't pick it*

*Pause*

I'm screwed.

Haiz... Seems like the world's coming to an end!

No comments: