Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 13, 2009

Haven't been bloggin, but I've been missin

Haven't seen daylight,
Gone without a fight,
Claiming yours forever,
And now we'll stay together...

I LOVE YOU SNOWY!!!

-_- Okay, that was so friggin' random.

Oh well, it's true, anyway. Snowy is SO CUTE!!! We (brother and I) made her exercise like crap before givin' her food for her to eat. She was so cute!! She knows how to "lie down" now. ^ ^ Come to think of it, she needs to learn new tricks. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I don't say Snowy's old.

Okay, fine, she is, but I'm not taking that. She's got many years ahead of her anyway. ^ ^

By the way, H and I are talking again. The fight ended like every other fight I had ended, be it with Naddin or whoever. We just started talking. Also, yesterday (Thursday), Tin, Thong, and I were arm-wrestling each other. It's not fair! The first time with them, I won both hands! Now... I can't win either!

*Starts sobbing*

Grrr... And apart from that, my hands are aching like crap because Thong makes it so hard for me to win (and lose).

Oh well, that's life.

And I didn't go to school today. At first, it was only my brother, then I woke up and it was already morning. My parents decided not to send us both to school.

So, SORRY SHUEN!! I'LL ASK ANDYY TO LEND YOU THE BOOK AFTER THE HOLS, YEAH?

CIAO!

No comments: