Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fight...

I just fought with H today. Okay, so it wasn't really a fight, it was some sort of argument, but we didn't talk to each other after that.

Who's H?

My brother.

Okay, not my blood-related brother.

He's my pet-brother.

Okay, here's the thing. Puan Z already told us to shut our gaps but obviously and as usual, nobody listened. I told Tin to shut them up, but he was also failing. So, I turned to the Assistant Monitor, H, and told him to control the class. Then, he flared up.

H: You scold me then don't scold Tin la!
Me: Hey, I already did, okay?!
H: So if sister say must do then I must do, is it?!

By that time, everyone was already quiet and all. Then, when he didn't reply, or rather, I didn't, everyone started talking again and I got frustrated. Fine, let them get scolded.

But what I don't get is, I actually fought with H. That was the first time in a long time. He usually didn't do that, so...

- -

No comment.

Also, Kangaroo just keeps doing their job. She and Chucky never fail to ask the class to keep quiet, but they're (and me) are never quiet themselves. But the most is Kangaroo, when everyone's seated, she has to be the one standing. If she wants the position of the Monitor so much, why doesn't she just say so instead of doing Tin's job. If she does do his job, Number 1: He won't be able to control the class... ever, and Number 2: That would make everyone angry because she's not even the monitor and she's ordering people around.

Kangaroo, to tell you the truth, it irritates me. For one thing, you ask everyone to sit down, but you're still standing. You ask everyone to keep quiet, but you talk in the end. You ask everyone to sit at their own places, but you stand somewhere else other than your own place. What makes you think people won't get irritated? And another thing, I hate it when people yell in class. I don't really care if it's to settle the class down. You can just go around and tell them to sit. Better yet, let the monitor do the job, because frankly speaking, you're not doing any better than Tin. He, for one, never wanted to be the monitor in the first place, but everyone voted him and fate was decided.

So there.

Just stop doing what you're not supposed to and let them handle it. And never raise your voice in class. I get so irritated when you or Chucky, for that matter, yell in class. Hate it. So don't. You haven't seen the bad side of me yet, so I suggest you don't ever tempt me to.

For your information, I've never even shown it to Blackie, so if you think anything I'm doing to her is bad, you're heading the right way if you don't want your head on your shoulders any longer.

I'm not exaggerating.

No comments: