Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Country club, country club...

Yup. I'm at my dad's country club. Okay, it's not my dad's, but you know what I'm saying, right? My sister's friends came too. Her British Council friends, I mean. Muel, Kent, Shuiann, and some others.

We (them, actually) played badminton today. Kent and my sister played for one hour first before the others arrived. But we got out soon anyway. After that, they played Frisbee with Doremi's frisbee which he brought. Seriously, Shuiann can't play for peanuts. She's scared of the frisbee, yet she played it in school before.

Did I mention my brother whacked her head with the shuttlecock? I never liked my brother more than then.

Okay, after playing frisbee, we ate. French fries, mi goreng, nuggets, and waffles. Tch, the waffles are bloody miniscule now. It's irritating, you know? Well, I'm still in the country club, spending time on the comp whilst the others continued playing badminton.

Tch, I just remembered. Kangaroo got number 1 in class. Yeah la, I know, I'm damn stupid. I could beat her last time in Standard 6 but now I can't. Do you have to rub it in my face?! If you knew I wouldn't like it, why did you tell me in the first place?! Don't even mention the fact that I didn't get top 5 la!

I couldn't give a damn!

You might not be berlagak, but that's not the only thing I can't stand about you! Don't tell me anything if you know I won't like it, okay?! Sheesh! I'm stupider than Brandy, Winnie, Dhanessh, and even Shuen. I know la! You don't have to tell me! Do you think I was OKAY with how I performed in my English and BM exam?! Do you think getting 78% for the subject I love most is OKAY with me?

Don't screw with me! To me, for English, anything below 85% is a B! Andyy got higher than me, Sara got higher than me, and LORD knows who else. The fact that the test paper made me curse and swear in my head is not enough?! You think I'm okay?! I've never hated English so much before!

Don't be so smug about it. You could've just kept it to yourself, smartass. I've already beaten myself up enough, don't you think?!

No comments: