Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ELS!!!

Man, I love that club! Seriously, it's so bloody nice and so bloody fun.

Alright, here's the story. It was during the ELS meeting that Sir came in and announced the ORION board members. So, here goes! I'M THE JOURNALIST!!!

AHHH!!!

I'm so bloody happy, because I wanted to be the journalist and everything. So, like, yeah...

^ ^

Okay, next good news. Sir told us about our assignments. As in for ELS that day. We were each given a task to act some sort of scene out. The scenario is this: A mute old lady lost her purse at the supermarket. As she was searching, she went through these personnel: a security guard, an Indonesian cleaner, cashier, and an Iranian student. As there were 7 people in our group (me being the group leader), we decided to make two Iranian students and 2 Indonesian cleaners.

Alright, so then came the parts. I became the old, mute woman and Shamir became the security guard. Danya became the cashier and the others were assigned to other parts (with me ordering them :P)

So, we were the last to come out and act. The Mangoes, we were named. So, I'll just tell you the whole thing, shall I? :)

Me: *walks around with a stick and everyone starts laughing and clapping their hands (hey, I have a rep to protect :P) I take a few books out and go to the "counter"*

Danya: *being the snobby cashier, chewing gum* That'd be *price*

Me: *smiling like an idiot and fumbling into my "handbag". I gasp and search inside again. My "purse" had gone.*

Danya: *exasperated* Are you gonna pay or what?!

Shamir: *comes to the "rescue"* What's the problem?

Me: *scared for a while. I indicate that my purse is gone*

Shamir: What? I don't understand.

Me: *more impatiently indicating*

Shamir: What? Cat got cha tongue?

Me: *irritated. I find a piece of paper in my "handbag" and write out that I'm mute*

Shamir: *reads it and smiles* OH!! You're mute! Well, why didn't you say so?!

Me: *You should know how my reaction would be when someone dumb says that, right? :P I continue writing that I lost my purse*

Shamir: Oh... *Turns to Danya* She lost her purse.

Danya: Tch, that's obvious.

Shamir: Come, let's help you find it.

We "journey" around and find Mentos and the other Iranian player.

Me: *indicates if they have seen my purse*

Shamir: *quickly* She's mute.

*Everyone starts laughing*

Mentos: *don't speak English* Me... No english. Me... No English...

The other girl repeats the same thing.

Me: *indicates some more*

Girl: *gets "mad"*

Shamir: *Looks at me* I think she's going to curse you.

*Everyone starts laughing, again...*

Me: *Starts "apologizing" and walks away to the Indonesian cleaners. I start indicating about my lost purse*

Shakty: Maaf, saya tak faham. Boleh cakap bahasa Melayu?

Me: *points to my pocket and indicates "no"*

Shakty: Ohh! Mari dengan saya. Kami pergi "Lost" and "Found"

"I" get my purse back and it ends like this. Everyone started laughing and clapping and wolf whistling. While I was still walking, Sir went up and said, "All of you were great. I especially liked the last one."

Maria (being exaggerated, as always) said, "Of course la, teacher. It has Lou in it!

Me: *glares* Stop exaggerating, Maria.

Yeah, then, Sir said, "I can see people with a lot of potential today. I've shortlisted a few for the Drama Competition that's coming. Hopefully, you'll all be as good as you have been today."

*Starts clapping*

I can swear, Maria's name was in there. I heard Sir say so. And Danya told me she saw my name in the list as well. I'm happy, of course. The second thing to writing that I can't do without is acting, so... ^ ^

The other groups were great too, of course. Kangaroo was as funny as usual. She was playing the security guard and she was like telling the cashier, "I think she's lost a box of triangles."

For those who know me, I'm sure you know how I laugh.

-_-...

Okay, anyway, today was exam day as well. Science, KH and Moral. Moral was so god damned easy. And so was Science. KH...

I'm screwed.

:P

Yeah, I think I might actually do well this time. Then again, the first exam is always nothing much, right?

Also, for English, I'm not sure my script will get chosen. I mean, it's not that good, I understand that. And I respect that they're making a better choice by choosing the better script. For all I care, if the script's better than mine, please, choose it. I don't want us to lose in the end just because I wanted my script to get chosen.

^ ^

Ciao!!!

No comments: