Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 24, 2008

Wagaya no Oinari-sama



You betcha, it's a new anime I bought. My sister, since she wanted to watch something too, decided to let me buy an anime that was under 30 dollars. This anime cost me RM15, so...

^ ^

Anyway, it's a nice show, I guess. It's been long since I've done an anime review. Anyway, this show is about two siblings (Noboru and Tohru), both brothers, and how they have to battle against demons who want their lives.

Noboru and Tohru are direct descendants of the Mizuchi family, who can control the Water Ki. In order to protect them, their great-grandmother unsealed the great Tenko Kuugen, this fox person. For short, Tohru (the younger sibling) called it Kuu-chan. -_-

Anyway, at first the fox was reluctant, but after learning whose sons Noboru and Tohru were, she decided to help.

So you can imagine the ups and downs of their lives after that incident. Especially since the fox can both transform to a gorgeous female and a handsome male.

-_-

That's all, you'll have to watch the rest to find out!!! ^ ^ Ciao!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: