Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 17, 2008

First Tag much?? -_-

*My first tag, wow. Never thought I would ever be tagged. Anyway, was tagged by Fina. ^ ^*

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1) Name of the person you tagged:
Sandra

Ginny
Clare
Hannan
Chloe
Suann
Jonerisu
Nithia
Naz



2) Describe yourself in one word
E-V-I-L!!!

*I mean, come on, it's me, right? :P*

3) Who will you pick,someone who really love you or someone you love?
If I can choose both, both. If I can't, well... someone who really loves me.

*Then again, I don't want to love or to be loved by anyone, do I now? :)*

4) Have you ever love someone but never had the courage to tell?
Nope. I love Micky Park Yoo Chun and I scream it aloud all the time!!

*No comment :)*

5) How if people reject your confessions face to face?
Well, I won't know that till I ask Micky, right? :P

*No comment... again*

6) God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, if you love someone special, what will you say to that person?

I'm dying, so burn all your animes so I can watch it in heaven.
*Oh, trust me, I will say that*

7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
Do what you want, but I ain't givin' a damn.
*No comment*

8) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yup, but failed.

*It's Malaysia, whoever falls in love in Malaysia is someone who hasn't completely learnt the true meaning of love yet*

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
Someone? Definitely.

*SNOWY!!!*

10) Long distance love?
I've seen it, but I don't know it.

*Don't want to know*

11) Best place to cry?
In my garden, hugging my best pal, Snowy.

*Or if Eunice Cheah was here, definitely with her*

12)love the most?
Well, if you're talking about someone, hell no. Something? CHOCOLATE!

*And anime, books, nice music...*

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
Tch, it's planet Earth, hatred is a must.

14) biggest and most hurtful lie you've heard?
When someone says that they believe you, but call you a big-mouthed backstabber behind your back.

*No comment*

15) The last person you had beer with?
HELLO??? UNDERAGED GIRL HERE!!

*No comment*

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
Last person, never have. Group, Andyy, Maria and Danya.

*Best day ever*

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
The person who tagged me :P

*When I was in Pavilion looking through iPods*

18) The last person you hugged?
My dad, because he bought me one.

*No comment*

19) The last person you yelled at?
Brother. Just a few minutes ago.

*He was trying to use the comp. I had to say something, right? :P*

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
Hmm... Nope.

*Let me ask you a question, do you think I would even have thoughts about kissing someone??*

21)Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
My brother tried to use the comp.

*Nearly blew a fuse*

22) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish my grandpa and Mico could be resurrected.

*That would be the greatest gift God can give me*

23) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
Ooh, definitely Japan. And maybe England and New York. But I guess the best place I would go is home, where my family and friends are.

*But if it's expense paid for them, let's pack our bags!!*

24) Are you old fashioned?
Depends.

*If you think having a love for anime is old-fashioned...*
What/who would be the hardest thing/person for you to give up on?
All my friends in the world. And Snowy.

*I COULD DIE!!!*

26) Five facts about me
I love chocolate

I love Micky
I love anime
I love torturing my enemies
I love the stuff I love
*Yuh-huh*

27) Things that scare me
No more chocolate and anime.

*DISASTER!!*

28) Last movie you watched
High School Musical 3.

*My friends say it wasn't corny, but viola! Corny much??*

29) 3 of your favourite colours
Black, blue and white.

*LOVE THEM!!!*
30)whens your best friends bday?
Eunice: 2nd December.

Saw: 1st November.
Suann: 1st May.
Sara: 3rd May.
Sister: 21st April.
*LOVEE THEM!!*

No comments: