Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"I declare you the 1st 13-year-old to be a Pedo..."

... Phile. :P

Alright, Fina, don't take it personally! :P It's just a joke.

Geezer, who wouldn't think you were one? :P

Just so you know, that was another joke. :P

Okay, okay, you wanna know? Something weird happened during art class today at school. We had nothing to do so the whole gang, Danya, Andyy, Fina and I started talking. Then, it suddenly came to Andyy saying, "Hey, don't touch me, woman!" << or something like that, I don't remember. So if I get it wrong, GOMENASAI!!!

And there was something about raping and stuff *forgot about what, but I remembered being disgusted* and Fina was like, "What? It's not like I took off your clothes yet."

YET.

YET, is a powerful word.

So I said, "So you'll do it later?"

Our next response: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

And then, I was like, "EEE!! You pedophile!!!"

Actually, that would the wrong term to use, since a pedophile is an old person who likes having s** with younger teenagers. (I think it applies for gays and lesbos too :P)

But still, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY FINA!!! It's just a joke!!!

Anyways, Maria skipped school again. She hadn't come back from *ahem ahem ahem*. Tomorrow she'll be coming to school, though. She'd better! Danya's story isn't anywhere near close to being done, and SHE'S not finished editing.

Sis: Why do you let her edit? Doesn't make sense.

Me: It's for fun, ding dong. From terms of Grammaritical errors, she's better at finding and correcting mistakes. So, let her do la!

Sis: *silence*

-_-

OH YEAH!

Speaking of my sister, she read the story until where I stopped, and do you know what she said???!!!!!

Sis: It's actually quite good.

QUITE GOOD!!!

AHHH!!!!

I'M SO--------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, you probably think I'm crazy, but HELLO??!! I just got complimented by my SISTER, who thinks what I write is mostly crap and not worth reading!!!

AHHH!!!!!

That means the story's gonna be great!!!

^ ^

My career as an authoress is finally beginning! I can't stop jumping around in my seat right now!! YIKEY!!!

Oh, and something happened with a friend I know. Apparently, to me, it's SUPER big, but I can't tell you. For those who know me personally and know my friend personally and go to the same school and class as me, you'll know tomorrow, IF that person wants you to know. Other than that...

Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: