Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmm... I'd like to stay single for as long as I can.


*Or just never*


2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I've loved you before and I'll love you forever.
*Duh, who wouldn't say that to Micky Park Yoo Chun???*

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 buddies you would take with you?
-Snowy, definitely. I need my cutie doggie with me, don't I?
-Eunice, I definite must, because she's my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
-My future new dog, whose name I still don't know.
*But if I could name a few more, I'd say Fina, Maria, Danya and Andyy.*

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Japan, definitely.
*No comment*

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To resurrect those <<>> that have been taken away from me.
*Especially my Gramps and Mico. I still love them even when they're gone.*

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Kind of.
*If you give me a life time's supply of chocolate and dogs!!!*

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family.
*That includes my friends and dog. We're one BIG family.*

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Spend it on food and dogs.
*Definite must!*

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Oh, definitely. During their concert. :P
*Celebs are for me.*

10. List 3 horrible habits that you have.
-I talk too much
-I eat too much
-I love dogs and despise children too much
*But hey, I like myself*

11. What am I doing now?
Let's see... chatting with Danya and doing this tag.
*No comment*

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who lie for their benefits and backstab you.
*No comment*

13. What is your ambition?
Author, duh.
*Yuh-huh!*


14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Language. If it's broken, you are SO low standard.
*I'm not joking*

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends, family and dog
*DogSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hell no!
*My family thinks I should change, but hey, as I've mentioned before, I like myself.*

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
A person who has sweet taste for revenge.
*Or just too big a mouth and stomach :P*

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Eunice
*And snowy!!!*

19. Who plays the important roles in your life? Why?
Etto... Snowy: my number 1 good doggie!
Eunice: Best friend?
Friends at school: Keep life interesting
Family: Parents made me, siblings... Well... No comment.
*No comment*

20. What animals do I love and why?
Dogs, and because THEY'RE SO CUUUUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I tag:
Clare
Sandra
Chloe
Ginny
Adina
Hannan
Nithia
Naz

No comments: