Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, November 6, 2008

5th of November's title: Say it, don't spit it.

Haha, guessing why I put "5th of November" up there? Well, that's cause I'm posting yesterday's post. It's not like I forgot to post one yesterday, it's that I couldn't post one yesterday.

I've got issues with the Internet, put it this way.

Before I continue the post, I have ONE reminder: What I write here is me yesterday.

Anyway, it was the "Just For You" concert today (by "today", I mean yesterday. That's one example). It was not really that bad, it was alright, actually, except for the fact that my butt ached. -_-

Yeah, Danya had a little temper issue, though. There was something on her mind, but she wouldn't tell us. I thought she was mad at Maria.

Apparently not, because tomorrow (I'm predicting the future :P) she was alright again.

Anyway, the "He Whose Name Rhymes With S**" played a piece today. I forgot what piece, though. It was okay... I guess... They say he always boasts in school. My guess is because they can't play well. :P Whoops!

Also, Maria and I sort of like... cracked up today. We were talking like usual and suddenly...

WEEEEWWW.... PLOP!

Goes Maria's saliva.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! << still busy laughing.

*Still busy laughing*

*Still busy laughing*

*Stomach hurting*

Alright, alright, I'll stop. But hey, you can't say it wasn't funny, right? I mean, come-on!!! Even Maria laughed, so you can't say I'm insulting her, right? It was really hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing!

OH!!!

And, Maria, Danya, Spunk and... Ugh... Ethan, are coming to the concert. I ain't telling you what concert it is, because if you knew about this concert, then I would have asked you to come too. I would've emailed all the people whom I wanted to go, so if you didn't get the email, I would NOT like you to show up AT ALL.

^ ^, but no offense.

Uh huh...

Yeah, I guess that's all for "today".

Gotta ciao, bye little bloggie!!!

No comments: