Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grr...

^
^
Copyright protected by Spunk Ransom, to those who know her.

Alright, anyway, what I'm "grr"ing about is Maria's new blog. Woman, don't put my link as "Lou", will you? I liked it as Denka Sinclair Acquilla. Put her there. :P

Anyways, nothing interesting today, I'll be going to Theory class in approximately 40 minutes times. -_- One word to describe the class:

BORING.

Seriously. Nobody talks there. It's as if we're all mute. -_- Trust me, those who go to my teacher's class know. Apart from that, we'll be having practice again today. I mean for the guys and "Brand New World". I swear, they're all gonna kill me and dig my grave.

I hate tutoring the guys because they're never serious about anything. They keep thinking the practice and concert is some practical joke. News to those idiots out there: If they screw up the concert, man, you've got a lotta screwing coming your way.

I didn't mean that literally, but you get ma drift.

Anyways, the girls are doing GREAT. The dancing and singing to "Grip" is MUCH better compared to "Brand New World". We might even end up NOT doing that song, which is annoying, considering the fact we worked our asses off.

Oh, and I'll be putting up some random drawings next, so keep a look out! :) Ciao, little bloggie!!

No comments: