Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tch... Jerk

He's the biggest jerk I've ever known in my entire life.

But I won't yell.

She told me if I wanted to get something through to him, I musn't yell, but speak to him.

He might be reconsidering, but I want to tell him something before something goes seriously wrong.

She-loves-you.

And only you. Why can't you just accept that? She doesn't have anybody else. Who told you she did? Are you going to make her suffer again? You've misunderstood once, don't do it again.

I might not know everything, and I know I might just be butting in, but I know it's the truth. There hasn't been one day in her life that she hasn't been thinking about you.

Trust me, I know.

So don't do this stupid mistake again, please. I'm practically begging you. I know I yelled at you that day but that was because my feelings got the better of me. You don't know her like I do, if you think she has someone else in her life.

And you say that she'd just say: "Oh. Okay."??

Mister, she's not the kind of person who will express her feelings through a childish manner. She's a grown woman, even more mature than I am. I still yell and shout and throw a tantrum, but she won't. Because she knows that's the wrong way to settle things.

But I meant what I said, mister, if you break her heart, even a corner of her heart, I WILL come after you. And you can bet what I'll do isn't going to be pretty.

~Creatress~

No comments: