Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Puppy!!! :P

A cocker Spaniel!! Okay, fine, maybe it's not a puppy. It's already a year old, but still! Anyway, it's my mom's student's mom's sister's dog. Then again, her daughter is my mom's student, so never mind.

Anyway, we're going to get it!!! WHHEEEEE!!! She doesn't want the dog anymore so she wants to give it away. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS WE WERE THERE!!!! So... I asked my mom and when their family goes to Australia for 3 weeks, the puppy's ours.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yup, it's prettier than my mom's student's dog, so... ^ ^ And it's a female. Oh, I can't wait for December anymore. It'll be SO CUTEE!!!

And my sister said it's high chance we might have to let it inside the house for a while before letting it around Snowy because it's still quite small.

Come to think of it, what will we name it? It's brown and a cocker spaniel, and it's a female.

Bitch... :P

Anyways, if you have any good ideas, please post the comment on my blog. Thank you!!!

AHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

So far, we've got: Mico (after our late mini schnauzer), Myka, Myra, Gracie, Liesl... etcetera...

Anyway, if you have good names for a female, golden, cocker spaniel, then please post a comment at the chat box, ya? :)

Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: