Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag...

I tag:

Hannan, Ginny, Clare and...

1) Spell your name without vowels:
Ls Ng Py Yn <-- 101 weird =_=" 2) What is the date 2 days after your birthday? 25
th February

3) How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I echo Andyy’s sentiment, I don’t count my jeans

4) How many are designer?
No idea. Find out yourself.

5) What color do you wear most?
Black

6) Least favourite color:
Pink

7) Last song heard on the radio:
Err… I’ll tell you later…

8) What's for dinner tonite?
Rice?

9) Are you happy with your life right now?
Hmm… I’m about to be…

10) Tell me a secret about one of your siblings:
If I told you, it wouldn’t be secret now, would it?

11) Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?
Yeah, a Chinese singer.

12) Who did you last call on your cell phone?
I don’t call people, they call me.

13) Do you own a...
- PS2?: Yuh-huh
-XBOX 360?: Say what?
- PSP?: I wish!
- SIDEKICK?: What do you think?
- DIGITAL CAMERA?: Etto… My family does, not me.

14) In what state or country do you want to go to school after highschool?
Japan! But no chance…

15) Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?
What, what, what and what?? Answered your question?

16) How do you make money?
Keep aunt’s change and sell drawings. Hey, it works.

17) Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?
Danya’s Converse.

18) How's the weather?
Etto… Fine?

19) When do you start Summer Break?
In
Malaysia, it’s all summer but no break.

20) Are you missing someone right now?
SNOWY!!!

21) What chores do you have around the house?
Doing my homework, playing the piano… yeah…

22) Finish this sentence. I wish...
I could resurrect the people I want alive.

23) One word to describe you:
Evil

24) Favorite pair of shoes:
Anything that fits

25) Do you own big sunglasses?
Nope.

26)Do you find yourself attractive?
Have you seen me?

27) Why is the first person in your Top 8 in the spot?
That person bribed me.

28) What would you rather be doing right now?
Watching anime

29) What should you be doing right now?
Dancing to prepare for the concert…

30) Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?
Don’t have one, don’t want one.

31) Last IM you recieved?
Never had one.

32) Last myspace message you recieved?
No myspace.

33) Who did you hug today?
No one.

34) What are you going to do now?
Continue using the net.

No comments: