Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UBS or LIDRA???

I'm so torn between joining UBS and LIDRA. UBS would be because they're going for trips to here and there and at every meeting, it's guaranteed fun, fun and more fun. LIDRA would be because the dude said we'd be visiting cinemas and theatres and all that. It'd be so fun. Plus, I've always wanted to act. LIDRA stands for Literature and Drama, so you can guess. I LOVE acting and writing and LIDRA can give me that.

And, I already joined LIDRA this year. If it could be alternate, like 1 year UBS and the next LIDRA, then trust me, I would. But UBS is like: Once join, no running kinda thing. So, you know my dilemma.

I want to join LIDRA next year, though, because the UBS interviews are this Friday and I can't make it because I can't stay back on Fridays. It's because of transportation problem. Maybe I'll join UBS next next year or Form 4. Definitely not next year. Nuh uh.

So that solves my problem. The only problem left now is Danya's story. Haiz...

But that's just going great. So, no trouble there, really...

Haiz...

Oh, and Rosario + Vampire's season 2 is showing on Youtube. I'm downloading that now to let time pass. I'm actually waiting for Zanne to go online so we can discuss it. As for the whole "Friend Trouble" thing, still going on. I don't think Person 2 is ever going to like Person 1 anymore. *Those who read the posts before this would understand.*

Yup, until then, ciao, little bloggie!!

No comments: