Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fight fight... Haiz...

Fight, fight, fight... Is that all we friends ever do?

Well, I'll explain...

Person 1 (I'm not mentioning names) talks to Person 2. Person 1 and 2 become close friends. Then comes Person 3. Person 1 and 3 get along well and they want to work on a project together. Let's say, to give Person 4 a present. So Person 2 is ignored for a while because they want the present to be perfect for Person 4.

Person 2 gets annoyed at being left out. She claims she will give everyone the cold shoulder. So she does. But Person 1 and 3 don't care, and they keep working on the present. Person 2 gets annoyed still and continues giving them cold shoulders.

And Person 3, who's doing the present, realizes what Person 2 is doing. She talks to Person 2, and gets stuff like...

Person 2: I always help Person 1, but she never says thank you.
Person 3: Haven't you tried asking for it? I know I do.
Person 2: People should say thank you without being asked for it.
Person 3: Oh come on, Person 1 always says thank you to me. Half the time, I don't even need to ask. Try harder la.
Person 2: Been there, done that.
Person 3: Try harder. You're not trying your hardest and you're already giving up. Instead, you go all "Fine. So she's your new bestie now, huh? Fine." I used to be like that and look where it got me?
Person 2: Where?
Person 3: Person 5 and Person 6 used to be my best friends la, alright? And when they talked to each other more than me, I was like you. And now they're hanging out more without me. So now I'm just friends with them.
Person 2: LOL. I'm still ignoring. I have to go now, bye. And if Person 7 comes online, tell he/she I said hi.
Person 3: Will do.

-_- Does it always result like that? Friends should always stay friends. Just because of one small thing, you don't expect to quarrel over it. Please, I'm practically begging you guys, PLEASE stop this fight. As much as I may or may not be involved in this, I want it to end, because it's not doing any good to the world.

Please. Stop. Fighting.

~Msg from creator of www.animerurisa231995.blogspot.com~

No comments: