Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 13, 2008

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT ALSO HAVE ONE NEW EPISODE!!!

It's not much, but COME ON!!! It's VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! And the comments all say Zero tries to kiss Yuki. Too bad it's only a TRY.

Oh come on, it's anime! Romance for anime is so exciting! Romance for reality just makes you want to puke. For anime, more romance, the better. I mean, as I have mentioned before, I like the way they try to get each other.

One word:

HILARIOUS.

:P Seriously. But for the reality romance stuff... Not much. I hate it. It's so pukey and so mushy... There's just no spark to the euphoric situations. It just makes your parents close your eyes, then close their eyes. ^ ^

No thanks, anime romance is enough for me.

^ ^ Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: