Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm running out of time...

More like WE'RE running out of time... -_- Seriously, the concert's going to be in 2 months' time and we haven't even got the scores done yet. Talk about DANCE STEPS. -_- Stress, stress... I hope we get through with this. We were really late this year.

To those who are doing "Grip" by Every Little Thing, please start singing. Those who are doing "Brand New World" by V6, I suggest you get your bottoms rolling or I'll help you. Trust me, you don't wanna go that far.

I'll be posting the lyrics for those two songs so keep a look out. And BTW, those songs are from the anime "Inuyasha" which is a very god damned nice anime. If you're an anime freak like I am, watch it. Seriously.

To my sister, please get your hand going with writing the scores. It must be done by this Sunday. The same goes with the dance steps. I mean, the dance steps are already halfway there, but if you're going to get it done by Sunday, we have to go Full Throttle. And I don't mean the Charlie's Angels kind. I'm talking about hardcore serious.

Please, just cooperate with us. If you don't, the concert's going to be a failure. And I'm NOT going to help this far and walk off stage with people laughing at us, not WITH us. So please, I'm begging those who are involved, do your stuff and do them right.

I really hope we get through this. -_-

Ciao, little bloggie!!! ^ ^

No comments: