Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 13, 2008

Dreams crushed...

My dreams have been crushed. You know that advertisement that's been showing on Hallmark? (Channel 702 on Astro) That NIDA (National Institute of Dramatic Arts) thingymajing? Well, my friends and I (I'm not mentioning names) wanted to join. There are free courses for those who want to direct, write scripts and act. Well, guess what?

I was going through the astro website thingy and I found the application. I downloaded it to my thumbdrive, then proceeded to learn more by reading the "Terms and Conditions".

And that's where I saw it.

In words of some font I don't know...

"Applicants must be 18 and show IC to prove it! If ya ain't 18, just don't botha!"

Ya duh it wasn't the exact sentence, but you get my drift. It was so heartbreaking!!! I was looking forward to it SO much! And that is how they betray me!!!

THEY STAB ME FROM THE BACK!!!!

Curse the world! Why is it so unfair??? So what if I'm not 18 and above? The world should let us live with dignity! We could be the next geniuses for all you know!

And just because of that stupid wall, I can't fulfil my dreams. Hence the quote "Dreams Crushed..." But I won't give up!

I will write stories till the end of the world!!! I will achieve my full potential! I will rule the world of writing! I will beat J.K. Rowling! (though I seriously doubt that). I want to make my parents proud of me, although my dad will probably say:

"Don't waste your time writing all this rubbish"

Daddy, just so you know, it hurts me when you say that. It discourages me alot and I hope you WILL be proud of me when I start earning you a lot of money.

That's all I have to say. Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: