Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy...

Danya came to school today!!! :) So happy!

Wished her "Happy Belated Birthday" again. :P

Oh, and today, there was this stupid persaraan thingymajing so we all didn't study a jot. YAY!! We went through the whole story with Danya, she seemed very excited about reading it, but she'll have to wait until we finish it.

SUSPENSE ENJOYED!!

:P

Anyway, even Maria seemed like she's finally warming up to the idea. Now, she can't wait to edit the books. THANK THE MERCIFUL LORD! It's about TIME that woman got down to business! She's always lagging and delaying and tired when she's editing the book.

It's as if she DOESN'T want me to finish it.

-_-

Anyway, it was fun having Danya back. She brought Gummi Bears (from *ahem ahem ahem*) and we all enjoyed it. They were so chewy and gummy (hence, gummy bears). Everyone's so hyper because she's back. Which, of course, is a good thing, compared to when she was NOT here.

Maria kept saying, "I miss Danya" and "When's she gonna come back?"

Sometimes, its actually irritating. But I bear with it.

Come on, it's Maria, we should all bear with her unchanging personality.

:P

Yeah...

Today was actually good...

Glad I came...

:)

Oh, and then comes the bad news, I've got exams on the 4th of November.

Does God hate me that much?

:P

Joking, joking. Lord, please forgive me for using your name.

Another thing that irritating me is the people who read my stories. They always read only TWO of the stories. Suicidal and Hellgirl's Diary. Honestly, I made 5 of those stories blogs, please make me satisfied by reading ALL??

To those who actually DO, thanks.

To those who don't, -_-, I don't like you.

Hehe, joking, joking.

Oh, and guess WHAT? That bloody grandma (I ain't mentioning who) is bloody taking my whole life! To think! She practically takes stuff from me! And another certain someone as well!

AARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously wish I could say it to her face, but she's not all THAT bad, either.

-_-

If she was Black Dot, I would SERIOUSLY give her a piece of my mind.

Maria: Which is not much, really.

Me: *Glares at Maria* Shut-up.

Maria: *Laughs*

-_-

Life is SO unpredictable.

No comments: