Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Isabella's Lullaby *Twilight*

They say it's River Flows in You by Yiruma. CAN YOU IMAGINE??!?!!! I didn't even know that! And to think, I can play that song by memory!

Okay, here's the story...

Maria and Spunk were talking about Spunk's having Isabella's lullaby in her phone. They started humming the song, and I thought it was FREAKILY familiar. So I hummed the River Flows in You song and they were like: Oh MY GOD, it's THE SONG!!!

So after school, I played it for them. After starting for a LITTLE while, they whacked me.

Spunk: I SO hate you!!!
Maria: THAT'S THE SONG!!!

And I'm like... O...kay... YAY! To think, I could play it by memory, and it's the song of Isabella's lullaby.

Then again, I can't really be happy, because if it is, then it's not original. It's some copyright stuff. Still, I'm looking forward to the movie, I'm SO gonna watch it.

Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: