Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SPECIAL A!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

SPECIAL A SHOWING AGAIN!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

*Inhales, exhales... repeats a few times*

Phew. That was violent! ^ ^ But seriously, ever since Shuen told me, I was like "REALLY??? AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I WANNA WATCH!!!!"

And that's not an understatement. Right now, I'm downloading the stuff to watch!!! I can't wait! There are like 3 new episodes only, but that's enough to make me go YAY!!!

I just LOVE that anime!

You should watch!

Seriously!!

I blogged about that anime before, actually. Why don't you go to my older posts and read? It's really interesting. Anyway, if you have any new nice anime to recommend, comment it on the posts and I'll look it up. You'll be doing me a favor. ^ ^

Okay, that's all I have to say, watch out for lyrics, reviews and my own crappy stuff!! ^ ^

CIAO!

No comments: