Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A big change in plan...

That is the display message of my MSN today. Because there was a big change in plan. And I don't mean change in plan as in there's going to be a change in our planning. Technically, there will be, but that's not really what I meant.

Okay, it has something to do with the *ahem ahem ahem*. It's all wrong and there aren't any sparks ANYWHERE. Zanne and I were going through the thingmabob, and there just wasn't any nice stuff in there and so, the change in plans began.

Now, it's all going to be about originality. 100% ori, not spicy (Copyright protected by Spunk Ransom <-not his/her real name)

I really want it to be the best thing in the world. I want it to knock stuff off the shelves to be replaced with my stuff. Yeah, that is my dream.

And I will do ANYTHING to make my dream come true.

P/S: He who rejects change is an architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. *Quote by Harold Wilson*

No comments: