Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2nd post of the day!

Then again, you can't really call what I wrote just now a post because I was practically ranting and begging and "please"-ing everybody to get a move on with the concert stuff.

Don't worry, I'm not going to start begging again.

Oh yeah, and to my friends:

You're all cordially invited to the concert I've been mentioning about. For more info, please email to animerurisa231995@hotmail.com and I'll give you some full details. It's going to be real fun and all that. Of course, you're needed to pay the concert ticket fee of RM15 for TWO concerts, mind you. Don't go all "ALA! So expensive for what!" and all that. Cause seriously, it ain't expensive. If you think it is, don't bother with coming or asking for the details.

Anyway, since this is a random 2nd post, I shall talk about my DOG!!! No la, kidding, kidding. Did I scare you? :P

Please, recommend more anime to me too. I'm getting bored just sitting at home and listen to my mom nag me to get studying for my exams.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

MY EXAMS!

I'm SO gonna die for my exams. Haven't been studying and all that. Then again, I don't FEEL like studying. Will the holy Lords help me get over my phobia of studying.

-_-

Okay, that was just L-A-M-E.

But that's just me. :)

I got an email from Danya, by the way (not her real name). And mind you, she's in Germany. I really hope she comes back soon. I really miss that mutt (in a nice, "you're such a rascal" kind of way. Not the dog "bitch" kinda way). I wanna show her the drawings I made. It's really nice. At least, I hope so. Then again, Danya buys almost every drawing I draw. :P

I've got nothing else to post about, so I'll just stop here.

P/S: I really hope the story goes on well and becomes a best-seller. ^ ^ God, help my dream come true.

No comments: