Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sticking to me!!!

I hate it! But it's true! Ever since the "Hari Keusahawanan" which means KH day, that blasted Black Dot has been tailing us everywhere! And by "us", I mean Joyee and I. Bloody annoying, okay? Everywhere we go, she goes! I get so irritated!!!

You know, that day, when the SKSBU Idol was going on, Joyee and I were sitting behind. Black Dot was sitting in the front. Suddenly, she turned to us and said in a very stupid voice:

"Louisa, Liew, can I sit at the back?"

"Nobody stopping your big ass from sitting, right? Sit la!" I snapped.

For a minute there, I thought she wouldn't bother. Unfortunately, she got up and went to the back and sat next to me. Can you believe it? Then, Joyee asked her:

"Eh, you cannot stop following us wan ah?"

"I need a friend ma."

That was such a pathetic answer. But what can you expect from a Black Dot like her? She's been damn annoying these days! I wanna slap her! Then she keeps having this habit of calling my name. When I look at her *sad-excuse for a face* face, she says in an annoying voice, "SUCKS!"

I hate her, honestly! And she has a reputation for having an abnormally fat ass so what could you expect? Did I mention she's also going to Cameron Highlands with the school? If she gets on my nerves or has me as a roommate, she's gonna get HELL from me! I'm serious.

Honestly, can she be any more pathetic?! Oh, oh! Did I forget to mention she's making a new story? Bloody FISH HEAD! It's not like I'm boasting or anything but I'm really honest about this... HER GRAMMAR IS GOING TO THE DOGS! I get so angry when my friends tell me about her making a story. It's my career. It's not like I'm trying to say no one else can have the same ambition as me but if she can't write for nuts, why write at all? And her Introductions are the same as mine, just that she changes her words.

And do you know what kind of stories she writes? Nonsense, how's that? She will suddenly write about this girl, which is actually HER, and this guy, which is her crush, who fall in love. Mind you, her grammar sucks, and her language is pathetic, not like mine is oh so good but it's certainly better than hers. I mean, I've had two of my Standard 6 teachers praise me for my essays and compositions, and what do they think of her? Nothing. Just really irritating comments to her. I mean, my teachers think I'm really imaginative and creative. But so far, the Black Dot has just gotten more insults on her compositions and essays.

I think I'd love life in Secondary School. I mean, the subjects are in English and the English essays are supposed to be more than one page long... I love it. I love writing. I practise everyday. my sister helps me alot. My most recent one is called "Wilderdale" at the mo. I'll change it if I find a more suitable one, okay? My sister is helping me alot with it, although she doesn't want to... I'll tell you more about it next time. Right now, I'm in KLCC (Techpeace)...

So, ciao little bloggie! I'll write later on, alright? ^_^ Visit my blog more often, people of the world! Hehe!

No comments: