Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Late night, early morning... the best part is... NO SCHOOL!!!

My mom has GOT to be crazy. I mean... I slept at about 12 something yesterday and today, I woke up at about 6 something. I was going to Grandparents house in P.J. so my mother wanted us to go early. We picked up our aunt (my mother's sister) first before going to my grandparents' house.

My mother allowed me to bring the laptop. That's the only reason to why I could blog. She knew I'd be bored so she asked me to pack the laptop. Only to have my dad call her later and scold me for bringing it. Hehe, and also, because I know the password to his laptop. It happened yesterday when I told my mother I needed to use the laptop. While my dad was talking to her, I tried my luck with some words and POOF! I was in. The thing was... my mother told my father about me knowing. So when I get back home, my dad would ask me to bring the laptop to his room, with the charger and he would work his magical fingers.

Anyway... we had a breakfast consisting of nasi lemak except for my sister who had mee hoon soup. I had my favourite non-carbonated drink (Milo) and shared a nasi lemak with my madre. After that, my aunt, brother, sister and I walked back to the house. While doing this, I'm searching and downloading DBSK movies and Fate/Stay Night songz.

I'm so happy I skipped school today. Yesterday was the exact repeat of the day before. Lord knows what'll happen in school if I'd gone. (And by "Gone", I don't mean dead). But I am NOT looking forward to November. I still can't swallow the fact that I CAN'T GO TO DBSK'S CONCERT, DAMN IT!!! I've waited for one LONG, LONG year and THIS is what I get??!! My sister is especially pissed off cause she's got SPM. Bloody reason why I couldn't go in the first place!!!

NYAANG!!!

All my friends would be going and I'M THE ONLY ONE LEFT AT HOME!!!! Only being able to dream of how amazing they would be on stage, showing their cool moves and singing their hearts out... Just thinking of it makes me.... *Sigh*... BWAAAWAAAWAWAAWAWA!!!! Okay, I wasn't bawling, just to let you know. I may be an avid fan, but I'm not THAT crazy.

Okay, now's my sister's turn to bloggie.

This has been Louisa Ng, signing off...

...

CHUNNIE!!! WAA!!

No comments: