Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 8, 2007

School, school and more school... *Sigh*

*Sighs*... I never really wanted to go to school. I begged my mother not to let me go yesterday but NO!!!!! She made me go. Never mind, Thursday and Friday will be a holiday anyway... My parents are going to Shanghai next week. But I'm not going. My siblings aren't going anywhere, except to my grandmother's house.

Guess what? On the 24th of November, DBSK is gonna be coming to Malaysia. And, the most annoying thing is, I CAN'T GO TO THEIR BLOODY CONCERT!!!! I think I've told you about it before. But that's only the beginning.... On the 17th of October, which is a Wednesday, mind you, DBSK is gonna be promoting their CDs at KLIA, I think. So, if I go, I'll get to see them face-to-face, which is a dream come true, get their autographs, and take pictures with them!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay, now I'm just going crazy.

Anyway, we celebrated our mother's birthday yesterday at a restaurant. NOT COOL!!! Guess why? My grandmother, seeing the bowl of uncooked mee that was almost empty, told me to cook the whole bowl. Okay, so I did. This was everyone's reaction...

"OOIII!!! WHY YOU TAKE SO MUCH WAN??!!!"

I got so angry. I wanted to slap everyone. Even my mother. No la, kiddin'. Honestly!!! They think I'm so greedy to want to take everything for myself?? I nearly cried!!! Okay, that was a lie. Anyway, so that was that. I tell you, when I get out of the household when I'm 21, I'll dump my father at the road!!! No la, kiddin' again... I can't do that... I'm too nice... Cheh...

Also, I'm in school, you know? I have to wait for my idiotic brother to finish his school at 2:30 so I went into the library and switched the computer on. Good thing too, this is the computer with the best internet reception. Yeah... Well, that's about all, I guess... Oh, and I'm keeping in touch with Eunice.

"EUNICE!!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, WHY DON'T YOU REPLY MY MESSAGES??!!!" I scream.

I'm talking about Eunice Cheah, mind you.

Well, ciao now!!! I have to go!!!

No comments: