Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, October 1, 2007

My Very First Bloggie!!!

My very first bloggie! I just created this thingy ma jingy! I saw that my sister had one, so I thought I wanted one too. My other friends also have this blogspot thing so I guess I would be the odd one out if I didn't have one too. Although I don't really care if I don't have one... So I said, "Heck, I'll just do it!!"

Anyway, today, very little happened in school. I mean, you can't expect anything exciting to happen in school right?? ^_^. Hehee. Let's see... Apart from sleeping, cutting my palm on something and talking... (not to mention eating ^ ^), we all didn't do anything much. Let's me explain in detail...

7:40-8:00 a.m. -- Perhimpunan (at the Laman Bestari)
8:00-9:00 a.m. -- We went down to the Music Room. They were singing Malay songs so I slept.
9:00-9:30 a.m. -- Recess (ate stuff like... Roti telur and shared an orange juice with Chloe)
9:30-10:30 a.m. -- Went to the Library (read books and talked)
10:30-12:00 p.m. -- Went to Music Room again (Were singing Malay songs again so I slept... again)
12:00-1:30 p.m. -- Talked in the classroom because Agama/Moral lessons became nada...

And I went home at 2:30 p.m. today. I spent half an hour in the canteen with Chloe, eating cornflakes and the rest of the time, I spent at the Library (Cyber Cafe) with Jo Yee, using the computer for folio stuff. My dad fetched me today and man, was he furious at my brother for not waiting in the school compound. He was like, "How many times I must tell you? Everytime it rains, you MUST wait HERE!!!"

I was like... Man, was he fierce!

Anyway, we ate my granny's famous Fried Rice and I also had second helping of some coleslaw leftover from yesterday's pizza. YUM! With breadsticks, of course! Ain't nice without 'em! Oh yes, not to mention... my sister will be coming back on Tuesday night... We're gonna be watching "First Love" from DBSK! The band that rox my world! ^.^ It's about Yun Ho and Yoo Chun fighting over the same girl (much to my disgust). Hey, the girl wasn't exactly very beautiful, you know. I can't help it, right? I mean, if you wanna make a movie with a girl inside, at least pick a pretty one!!!

"First Love" wasn't their only movie either. There was Dangerous Love, involving Hero (Jae Joong) thinking Yun Ho likes him. That's so gay!!! Then there's also Unforgettable... Vacation (Beautiful Life)... King's Men (DBSK style)... Uninvited Guest... And more, duh! I can't wait to watch more. I mean, c'mon, it's DBSK. You can't expect me to just let it be!!! HAHAHA!!!

Oh damn, it's almost time for me to go to bed. Well, this is goodbye, little bloggie. Will write (well, actually type) tomorrow!!!

CIAO!!!

No comments: