Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 12, 2007

Holidays at LAST!!!

Holidays at LAST!!! I'm so happy! Though... I skipped school on Wednesday. They were gonna be just doing sports so... Heck, I told my mom I didn't want to go to school and she was like... "Yala, Yala, no need, no need la! Haiyo!"

Hehe...

Anyway, technically my dad is supposed to be using this thing but I stole it from him, haha. What? It's over UPSR time, I get to do what I want! I wanna do what I want! Yup. Oh, and guess what? We're going to be going to Bukit Jalil on Monday to play badminton. My brother is bringing Josean and Kagendran while I'm bringing two other friends too. I asked Yuki and Jackie but Yuki can't come. She's got basketball tournament so... Jackie... I don't know about her, actually. If she has to go with Yuki, she can't come. Didn't I tell you? They're Irish twins!

Yeah... I'm thinking of asking Joyee and Chloe... I hope they can come... I really wanna have fun... Although I'm not really sure of Josean coming... I hope someone else can fill his place. I want Jackie to come!!! I wanna see the look on my brother's face when Jackie beats him!!! Mwa hahahaha!!

No, I'm serious. Whenever I'm playing badminton with him, he's like, "Eh, play properly can or not?! Sheesh! Let che che play for you la!"

I get so angry when he does that, no? Eeesh!!! AAAHHH!!!! UGH!!!!

Okay, I'm crazy...

Alright, I gotta go now, I think I've written enough... Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: