Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Got CAUGHT??!!

I got a terrible shock of my life today! Believe me or not, I never expected this to happen! Well, it happened at about 8 o'clock today, when my aunt was walking to the market. We were still asleep, we didn't go to school, until my kakak (maid) screamed.

"EH!! LOUISA! IVAN! SNOWY KENA TANGKAP!!"

Immediately after I heard that, I jolted up from bed and ran downstairs. I opened the door and ordered my brother to open the gate. I ran out, with my pajamas, mind you, and to the gate. It wasn't opened yet. I turned to my brother, he was standing by the door. I screamed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OPEN THE GATE!"

Finally, my brother opened the gate and I rushed out, still in my pajamas. I saw the DBKL dude shoving Snowy into the back of the van, I thought I was gonna cry! She must've been so frightened at the thought of separating with us and going to the pound. So, I yelled.

"EH! THAT'S MY DOG! THAT'S MY DOG!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!"

But the men just told me to wait. I was so angry, I nearly turned him into a MOTHER. And I think you know where I meant to kick. ^_^... But honestly, I was so angry. The DBKL dudes gave me their address and telephone number. They said to come and collect Snowy. And guess how much we had to pay to get her back?

A BLOODY GOOD 150 RINGGIT!!! RM 150!!! HONESTLY! I GOT SO GOD DAMN BLOODY PISSED!!! (Please excuse my obscene language)

So, I immediately called my father and sister. My father was very shocked, and my sister yelled. She was like...

"WHAT?!"

I mean, I said, "What the hell are you doing?!"! Surely saying WHAT that loud wasn't anything compared to my reaction! ^_^... And the thing that DID piss me off even more, was when my dad was going to collect Snowy, and he wouldn't let me or my brother come. I got so angry!!! But, a little bit of what I call... "Mournful Charm" got me into the car. HAHA! My dad finally let me go with them.

There were a lot of dogs in the pound, my god. You should have seen it. My dad paid the fine and we got Snowy back. They SHOULD let us get her back. If they did anything harmful to Snowy, I wouldn't kicked below the belt, okay!

Well, that's about it... After we got her back, my maid washed her... I went to tuition... Came back... And, my god! This was the best part of the tuition. My teacher told us to try and remember everyone's birthday, and guess what? I STILL remember their birthdays!!! It's like... 20th June, 20th April, 26th March, 31 August, 16 May, 1st April, 31st March, 1st May, 1st November, 8th June, 23rd February (me), 29th May, 20th December and 1st December... Holy cow, I STILL REMEMBER!!! My memory is so good... Cheh, I'm so full of myself! ^_^ Well, gotta go now,

No comments: