Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

In School and Random Complaints... Oh, and a birthday dedication...

I'm in school now and technically, I'm not supposed to be here but.. Heck, who cares?? Anyways, while doing this, I'm also chatting at my school's "Sembang @ SKSBU". It's quite fun, but there are back stabbers in this thingy ma jingy so... Yeah... We have to be really careful. Also, I'm in the school computer lab. Everyone in my class is here with different computers.

It was quite fun... Although it was much like yesterday, cause we didn't do anything. Until Puan Donna came in and gave us some Sudoku to do. She only gave us thirty minutes to finish it... Hello?!!! We're only Standard 6! Even my dad doesn't take that little time to finish a Sudoku paper. And he's really good at it.

Guess what? My number one nemesis, Sindumathi (I call her Sudimati, actually), didn't come to school today. She was probably to sick to come, anyway. UGH!!! I really hate her. I mean, she likes this guy named Joshua Chey in my school, and whenever he actually walks by, she goes::

"Oh my God! Hide me! Hide me! He'll see me!!!'

I'm like... WHAT??

Also, she isn't exactly the most beautiful person in the world, you know what I mean?? C'mon!!! You can't expect anyone to like her! No offense! I mean, I'm not pretty either but at least I don't act like her over a school guy! Unless of course... If it's Micky Park Yoo Chun... Hehehe...

Then, Mei Shuen didn't come to school today either... It's very gloomy without her to crack some jokes... Then again, ME alone, can make everyone happy. :P

Oh! Samuel's birthday is tomorrow! I must wish him Happy Birthday! SAMUEL!!! IF YOU'RE THERE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OKAY???

Ciao!!! Gotta blast! But don't worry, little bloggie, I'll type tomorrow! I'm loyal, no??? :P

No comments: