Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Getting on my nerves for the last time...

Yeah, I quite liked that blog I did yesterday in KLCC... But I feel bad dumping all this crap on a blog... Haiz... Anyway... It's true, every word of it... Black Dot is really gluing herself to us. If you think I'm lying, think again. Oh, did I tell you that once, I twisted her arm? Yeah, well, I did... I twisted it three times. And I regretted it when I didn't twist it harder. ^ ^

It wasn't really twisted anyway... And that lying piece of SHIT lied her way out of this mess! When my teacher, Puan Laila, called the Black Dot and I to the teacher's room, I found out the Black Dot told Puan Laila that I called her a lesbian! That lying idiot! I never called her a lesbian! On that day, anyway... Yeah! She told Puan Laila I called her a lesbian and that I twisted her arm after that. (The twisting part was true)...

I admitted I twisted her arm but I denied calling her a lez. What's wrong with that woman? The only person who calls her a lez is Joyee, and that's because she has a reason for that! During one of her basketball practises, the Black Dot tried to pull her pants down! And after that, there were also times where she would "accidentally" touch Joyee's bottom. How can she lie like that? UGH!

Oh, and I told you that fishing ass liked writing stories too, right? Well, she made this story about Josh and her in love. Can you believe that? Like he would even want to LAY his eyes on her! There was this part where he would look at her and say, "You look beautiful in a mini skirt and sleeveless."

I'm like... *Vomits*

Then, she say he would lay his hand on hers and she would say, "You know, we shouldn't hold hands during class in case the teacher looks."

Again, *Vomits*

Then, he would say, "Your hand writing is really beautiful."

For the third time, *Vomits*

Haiz... She has to get a life. -_-...

Well, this is all I can get to... Ciao, little bloggie! Write ya later, ne? Visit more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're SO LUCKY!! I wish i could be there ... i so want to go and be with you .. so sad .. I MISS U SO MUCH!!