Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cameron Highlands? Are you serious?!?!

"YAY!!!"

I couldn't believe it! Honestly, I couldn't! I mean, who would've guessed that I would be able to go to Cameron Highlands? (A lot of people but that's not the point). I was chosen among 17 people in my class to go on a free trip to Cameron Highlands. Among the others are Sudimati, Joyee, Mei Shuen, Manpreet, and more... Sudimati, Joyee and Manpreet were chosen for their job rank in class. Manpreet is a class monitor... Joyee is a treasurer and hateful Sudimati was chosen for being assistant.

At first, the teacher, Puan Laila, only wanted to choose those who are the class monitor, assistant class monitor and treasurer. (The assistant class monitor was another person.)Anyway, after that, Sudimati went up to Puan Laila and asked, "Teacher, whatabout Setiausaha? (Which meant assistant in BM)"

Then, Puan Laila added her. BLOODY FISH LA SHE!!! I mean Sudimati, not Puan Laila. She's my favourite teacher. Anyway, guess what I was chosen for? My high academics in class. I couldn't believe it! For a person who's never scored an A for Science before is getting to go to Cameron Highlands with my school... FOR FREE!

Oh, and we're staying for three days two nights... If Sudimati becomes my roommate, I'm gonna give her hell. She'd better pray and hope she gets bunked in with some other person instead of me... HAHA! Some others got to go to Sarawak... That's really good. But you have to be active in sports so I just said to myself, "Forget it, Louisa. You'll never get picked." ^ ^

Also, last time Sudimati used to hate Puan Laila since she always insulted her. Like, saying her hair looks like it exploded... That her hair looks like a mop... All those kinda stuff. Now, I heard Sudimati say, "She's my favourite teacher in the whole wide world!"

OH, OH!!! Then, there was this time, she came over to our tables to say something to Mei Shuen. I'm like... whatever. Then, Joyee said, "You Sudimati ah! Just because you didn't get picked then you must find a way to put yourself in the list!"

"Yeah, not like she likes her that much anyway," I said, not even looking at her.

Sudimati said, with that stupid pig face on her face, "Are you saying that Puan Laila hates me that much?"

I threw a glare at her and said, "No, I'm saying you hate Puan Laila. Unless that's untrue, which I doubt."

Then, she just walked off. I tell you, that woman doesn't know how to DEFEND HERSELF. I mean, I'm seriously not boasting but... Don't you agree?! She never liked Puan Laila. I once heard this rumour that she called Puan Laila a bitch. I don't know if that's true or not la, but... Yeah... Rumours are rumours...

Actually, that's all up till now. Just that I'm leaving on the 9th November and gonna miss Saw Li Ming's birthday party... Haiz... Poor me... Anyhoo, that's all! Ciao, little bloggie! I'll type ya tomorrow!!!

No comments: