Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Damon & Elena – What You Mean To Me *Sterling Knight*



Woo~

This is another video I made after I came back from college today. Managed to finish it within 3 hours. Mwahaha. I know I'm technically not supposed to be wasting time, but what the hell. I did so much Law and Psychology yesterday. Gimme a break.

Plus, after listening to "What You Mean To Me" when I was watching StarStruck yesterday (while I was doing my homework :P), it kept gnawing at me to make another "Delena" video.

Hence, the video.

This took a little more effort than the previous one because it was hard finding the right video clips to sync with the music. I needed to find clips where Elena was pissed (that wasn't particularly hard, but anyway) and parts where Damon was remorseful (which was a challenge) :P

Well, I'm happy with this video too, of course. Curtesy of iMovie and the people who own the series, as well as the music. I don't own anything except the fact that I mashed everything up together.

I still am fully aware that the video quality sucks. Well, sue me.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: