Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 27, 2013

リトリチャ Ep 1

Forgive me, for I am quite the egoist. Therefore, please allow me to post the following stuff :)

*          *          *

Question:
Mr Lloyd wrote a letter claiming Jane Eyre's innocence. Write that letter, providing instances and evidence from the text.

Answer:
Dear Miss Temple,

Several months ago, I paid a visit to Gateshead Hall to see Jane Eyre as she was feeling unwell. There, I heard her account of her experience while she lived with her aunt and cousins.

Without any parents, Jane Eyre has had the misfortune of growing up within an establishment devoid of love and regard. Miss Jane matured without proper filial affection in the household. Therefore, she may appear taciturn in many senses due to the lack of communication between her and any of the members in her supposed 'family'. A 'family', whose aunt demanded her solitary confinement in the room her uncle died in and whose cousins make it a daily habit to play a role in adding despair in her already unhappy life.

If Jane Eyre is to be guilty of anything, let it be for the child's innocence in speech, for her honesty proves almost sinful. For instance, she says that she would rather not live with other relations if they were poor because she would not be able to bear the thought of begging. It was also her decision to go to school and get an education. Although that may have been an excuse to get away from Gateshead Hall, it is still a fact that she sought to have an education.

In view of what has been mentioned above, if you have been duped into believing Jane Eyre is a liar liar who deserves as much attention and care as an alien, I assure you, you have been horribly deceived. Please note that everything I have disclosed thus far has been declared bona fide by a resident housemaid by the name of Bessie Lee. I hope i have cleared any doubts you previously had of Miss Jane. Should you require any more information regarding Jane Eyre, I would be glad to be of any assistance.

Thank you.

Dr Lloyd

~#~

Haha :) Sorry for that, but you can expect more of these kind of posts in the future because, like I said, I'm a naturally egoistic person :D

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: