Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

バカ王です

I didn't think I could dislike him more than I do now. We study in a private college; there are international students. There may be a greater majority of Malaysians in the college but that does not allow you to make assumptions about the people you have in class.

So why-the-friggin'-hell would you want to converse in Malay or Mandarin during class? On the first day of lectures itself, we made it per-fect-ly clear that there was an international student in our midst. Yet you insist on speaking to the fellow student in Mandarin. To add insult to injury, you follow up with a spice of BM.

Hello??

And as if that's not bad enough, he is technically assuming that all the Chinese in class can speak Mandarin, or, at the very least, understand the language. We made it as clear as the fact that there was an international student in our class, that there are 'bananas' in our class too. Some may get it, but other might not, okay? There may be students who do not understand a single shred of Mandarin at all, you douche!!

Plus, I thought that with slides, he would be able to explain and make us understand better, since he would know what he's about to tell us.

Damn did I misjudge (no pun intended).

During class today (on the 22nd of January 2013),  he could not understand why the slides weren't making sense. Turns out it was actually an activity that the original slide-designer 'devised' – remember I told you he doesn't design the slides himself? Yeah.

He actually started cursing the person that made the slides. Oh yes, he made it very clear that he thought the one who created the presentation was a retard. But do you know what this means?

He did not even bother to check the slides and proofread the freakin' presentation. He did not plan anything. He did not scan the presentation for errors or see if there was anything he could improve on.

He just took the whole effing presentation and decide to shove it in front of our faces and explain it impromptu.

The jackass has absolutely NO F*CKING RIGHT to curse or blame it on the designer because as a lecturer, it is his duty to ensure the students get the right information from a reliable source.

In this case, it's obviously not him.

Today he also made a reference towards marriages between people of the same sex. I, for one, am somewhat a supporter of these kind of marriages because I believe that one cannot choose who he/she loves. Now, if my Law lecturer were in love with a man, I bet he wouldn't be able to spout that shit today. 

God, this is a long post. That's all I have for now, but it's enough for me to fuel my anger and detest him for the next couple of days.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Since this is not my day-post, I shall not include the million-dollar question :D

No comments: